Data Analyst (m/f)
- You make an impact on the business by delivering powerful insights relating to our products & users
- You analyse user behaviour to generate relevant visualisations & insights to prescribe strategic and operational business decision making
- You are responsible for developing reports & visualisation of KPIs to drive data-driven business decisions
- You support product development by designing and conducting experiments and identifying opportunities for the team to focus on
- You work on data mining & machine learning projects that offer a powerful learning opportunity
- You study business analytics, computer science or data science
- You have 2-3 years of practical experience in an analytical role in a consumer technology company / consultancy / financial services
- You are comfortable communicating data-driven insights to business audiences & managing stakeholders
- You are a team player, with a strong capacity to work independently on mission critical tasks
- You are proficient in SQL / T-SQL and have experience with visualisation tools like PowerBI or similar
- You have experience in data analysis using Python / R or similar
- You are familiar with web analytics (Mixpanel) & A/B Testing Tools (VWO / Optimizely)
- Your hands-on experience with machine learning algorithms is supported by a sound understanding of statistics
- Advanced experience with Excel & Powerpoint is a plus
- You get inspired, think of new ideas and like to share them with others
- The opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping a data-driven organisation
- Join as the first member of our newly formed insights team
- Work with very exclusive large sets of product, user behaviour and banking transaction data
- Exposure to all levels (engineering, sales, product, C-Level) of an exciting, rapidly growing B2B2C Fintech
- Extensive individual responsibility and personal support to grow professionally
- Become part of a talented multinational team of 50 working in Berlin
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy - our internal knowledge sharing project
- Prime office location - top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin!
- Various fun events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks and BBQ, OptioAcademy, Meetups)
- EUR 2,000 annual training budget for conferences, books, trainings, etc.
- Free educational library, breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
About OptioPayOptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing, we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. OptioPay was founded by Marcus Börner and Oliver Oster in 2014 and is located at the top floor of the Treptowers.
At OptioPay we work cross-functionally, agile and test our limits to outgrow ourselves. Our goal is to change the way how people receive and spend money. To do this, we need your talent, creativity and drive. Join our diverse, multi-cultural and inspiring team, a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. At OptioPay you will find an ambitious and empowering environment with a shared vision and passion. We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are looking forward to your application. Only a few clicks and it will be sent directly to us!