Intern / Working Student Data Analytics (m/f)
- You make an impact on the business by delivering powerful insights relating to our products
- You are responsible for developing reports & visualisation of KPIs to drive data-driven business decisions
- You build and maintain monitoring tools, dashboards and data pipelines that help the teams reach their goals
- You support product development by designing and conducting experiments and identifying opportunities for the team to focus on
- You work on data mining & machine learning projects that offer a powerful learning opportunity
- You study business analytics, computer science or data science
- You have ideally gathered some initial practical experience in a technology company / consultancy / financial services
- You are comfortable communicating data-driven insights to business audiences
- You are a team player, with a strong capacity to work independently on mission critical tasks
- You are proficient in SQL / T-SQL and have experience with visualisation tools like PowerBI
- You have initial experience in data analysis using Python / R or similar and are interested in broadening your experience in machine learning and data science
- Advanced experience with Excel & Powerpoint is a plus
- You love to experiment and use data to drive decision-making
- You get inspired, think of new ideas and like to share them with others
- You ideally have 6 months or more of time
- The opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping a data-driven organization
- Exposure to all levels (engineering, sales, product, C-Level) of an exciting, rapidly growing B2C Fintech
- A tightly knit team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into
- Extensive individual responsibility and personal support to grow professionally
- Become part of a talented multinational team of 50 working in Berlin
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy - our internal knowledge sharing project
- Prime office location - top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin!
- Various fun events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks and BBQ, OptioAcademy, Meetups)
- EUR 2,000 annual training budget for conferences, books, trainings, etc.
- Free educational library, breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
- Public transportation is on us
About OptioPayOptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing, we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. OptioPay was founded by Marcus Börner and Oliver Oster in 2014 and is located at the top floor of the Treptowers.
At OptioPay we work cross-functionally, agile and test our limits to outgrow ourselves. Our goal is to change the way how people receive and spend money. To do this, we need your talent, creativity and drive. Join our diverse, multi-cultural and inspiring team, a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. At OptioPay you will find an ambitious and empowering environment with a shared vision and passion. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your application with the answers of the following questions:
- Are you looking for a full time internship or part time working student job?
- If internship, is it a mandatory internship to finish your study?
- If working student job, how many hours can you work?
- How long will you be available for the internship or working student job?
We are looking forward to your application. Only a few clicks and it will be sent directly to us!