Frontend Engineer (m/f/x)
- Design, develop, deploy, evolve, and operate web applications in a DevOps way
- Actively collaborate with other engineers, product owners, domain experts and designers to deliver great outcomes
- Pair with others and review work, sharing knowledge and increasing quality across the board
- Write high quality, clean, maintainable and testable code
- Work closely with product owners to estimate and prioritize backlog
- Maintain and constantly improve our products, code and architecture
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a Frontend Engineer
- You have thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- You can build and debug reliable, secure and performant web applications
- You care deeply about quality, usability, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility
- You understand that quality is not assured solely by the QA engineer, but by the team
- You have worked with git as a versioning system
- You have experience with CI/CD
- You have experience with client-side conversion optimization or usability testing (heatmaps, A/B, etc.)
- A tightly knit team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into
- A modern technology stack: ES6, React, Redux, Webpack, Go
- Extensive individual responsibility and personal support to grow professionally
- Become part of a talented multinational team of 50 working in Berlin
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy - our internal knowledge sharing project
- Prime office location - top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin!
- Various fun events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks and BBQ, OptioAcademy, Meetups)
- EUR 2,000 annual training budget for conferences, books, trainings, etc.
- Free educational library, breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
- Your choice of hardware and software
About OptioPayWe support businesses and their customers to benefit from bank data. We supply customers with relevant value-adding recommendations to improve their daily life and better manage personal finances. We are known for our best-in-class value-adding financial technology services for businesses and consumers.
OptioPay was founded by Marcus Börner and Oliver Oster in 2014 and is located at the top floor of the Treptowers. Join our diverse, multi-cultural and inspiring team, a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. At OptioPay you will find an ambitious and empowering environment with a shared vision and passion. We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are looking forward to your application. Only a few clicks and it will be sent directly to us!