Frontend Engineer (m/f)
- To architect, design, develop, deploy, evolve, and operate web applications in a DevOps way
- To actively collaborate with other engineers, product owners, domain experts and designers to deliver great outcomes
- To pair with others and review work, sharing knowledge and increasing quality across the board
- To work closely with product owners to estimate and prioritize backlog
- To constantly improve our products, code and architecture
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer
- You have a solid understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- You know how to use version control system
- You can build and debug reliable, secure and performant web applications
- You care deeply about quality, usability, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility
- You are an excellent communicator and can reason and drive technical decisions
- You love to experiment and use data to drive decision-making
- You get inspired, think of new ideas and like to share them with others
- A tightly knit team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into
- A modern technology stack: ES6, React, Redux, Webpack, Docker
- Extensive individual responsibility and personal support to grow professionally
- Become part of a talented multinational team of 50 working in Berlin
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy - our internal knowledge sharing project
- Prime office location - top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin!
- Various fun events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks and BBQ, OptioAcademy, Meetups)
- EUR 2,000 annual training budget for conferences, books, trainings, etc.
- Free educational library, breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
- Your choice of hardware and software
Our PhilosophyAt OptioPay we work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We challenge the orthodoxy and seek new frontiers. We accept only the brilliant and expect brilliance. We’re looking for people who want to change the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. To do this we need your talent, creativity and drive. What we offer in return is a challenging but supportive environment, with a shared vision and passion. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how OptioPay users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.
About OptioPayOptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to start as soon as possible. If you share our vision then look no further for your next career move!
We are looking forward to your application. Only a few clicks and it will be sent directly to us!