Maybe your next great job (m/f)
Your RoleYou haven't found the perfectly fitting position on our career site, but
- You want to be part of a success story and create something really innovative
- You look for an amazing team you can rock with
- You need a playing field to apply your skills and knowledge in order to achieve the next level
- You are an expert within your profession and are open-minded to other areas
- You feel passion for FinTech, SaaS, B2B, software platforms or continuous improvement
- You have an intuitive understanding of tech and look forward to get to know our product
- You are self-conscious, eager to learn and love working in a team
- You have very good English skills
- Maybe your next exciting professional journey!
- Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
- Become part of a multinational, talented team of 50 working in Berlin
- Prime office location – on the 30th floor of the Allianz Tower in Treptower Park
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy – our knowledge sharing project
- EUR 2,000 annual training budget – train your brain
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
- Various fun team events
Our PhilosophyAt OptioPay, we work hard and push ourselves to the limit. We challenge the orthodoxy and seek new frontiers. We accept only the brilliant and expect brilliance. We’re looking for people who want to change the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. To do this we need your talent, creativity and drive. What we offer in return is a challenging but supportive environment, with a shared vision and passion. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how OptioPay users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.
About OptioPayOptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking for a Partnership Manager SME to start as soon as possible. The partnership management department builds and manages long-term relationships with live business partners, with the objective to exceed expectations and proactively carter to the partner’s existing and arising needs. The goal is to ensure a fruitful and long-term cooperation. If you share our vision and relish the challenge of leading a rapidly growing department, then look no further for your next career move!
We are looking forward to your application. Only a few clicks and it will be sent directly to us!