UI Designer (m/f/x)
- Collaborate with product, UX and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from high fidelity concepts to final hand-off to engineering.
- Influence storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps along with UX designer to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines and Design Systems best practices.
- Create click dummies for Sales Team pitches.
- Design and make our corporate marketing material, both print-ready and digital, e.g. posters, event flyers, brochures etc.
- Ensure all design projects meet their deadlines and are according to our standards.
- You have at least 5+ year experience as a UI Designer.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user centered design.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Basic understanding of frontend technologies (e.g., CSS, HTML, JS).
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Experience with prototyping tools or motion design is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus.
- Excellent English spoken and written.
- A tightly knit team of experienced people with lots of interesting challenges to dive into
- Extensive individual responsibility and personal support to grow professionally
- Become part of a talented multinational team of 50 working in Berlin
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy - our internal knowledge sharing project
- Prime office location - top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin!
- Various fun events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks and BBQ, OptioAcademy, Meetups)
- EUR 2,000 annual training budget for conferences, books, trainings, etc.
- Free educational library, breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
About OptioPayWe support businesses and their customers to benefit from bank data. We supply customers with relevant value-adding recommendations to improve their daily life and better manage personal finances. We are known for our best-in-class value-adding financial technology services for businesses and consumers.
OptioPay was founded by Marcus Börner and Oliver Oster in 2014 and is located at the top floor of the Treptowers. Join our diverse, multi-cultural and inspiring team, a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. At OptioPay you will find an ambitious and empowering environment with a shared vision and passion. We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are looking forward to your application. Only a few clicks and it will be sent directly to us!