Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/x)
- To own and manage core infrastructure like Kubernetes, Kafka, PostgreSQL, CI systems, etc
- To have an on-going active role in a product engineering team to inform good practices around operational concerns
- To design and implement new infrastructure, while improving existing infrastructure to automate away technological problems and business processes
- To pair with software engineers and other SREs to accomplish tasks together and share knowledge
- To undertake measured, methodical troubleshooting of complicated systems
- You have knowledge of scalable production architectures (config management, monitoring, infrastructure-as-code, load balancing, CDNs, distributed systems)
- You have experience with Cloud Infrastructure (eg. AWS, GCP, Azure), Kubernetes and some of the following technologies: Helm, Docker, Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Concourse CI
- You have sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything
- You are methodical and detail-oriented
- You are able to code well in at least one language
- You are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about software engineering best practices such as testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- You are able to prioritize team goals over individual goals
- Fluent in English
- A tightly knit team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into
- A modern technology stack: Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus, Terraform, Go, Concourse CI, Google Cloud
- Extensive individual responsibility and personal support to grow professionally
- Become part of a talented multinational team of 50 working in Berlin
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy - our internal knowledge sharing project
- Prime office location - top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin!
- Various fun events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks and BBQ, OptioAcademy, Meetups)
- EUR 2,000 annual training budget for conferences, books, trainings, etc.
- Free educational library, breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
- Your choice of hardware and software
About OptioPayWe support businesses and their customers to benefit from bank data. We supply customers with relevant value-adding recommendations to improve their daily life and better manage personal finances. We are known for our best-in-class value-adding financial technology services for businesses and consumers.
OptioPay was founded by Marcus Börner and Oliver Oster in 2014 and is located at the top floor of the Treptowers. Join our diverse, multi-cultural and inspiring team, a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. At OptioPay you will find an ambitious and empowering environment with a shared vision and passion. We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are looking forward to your application. Only a few clicks and it will be sent directly to us!