Data Analyst (m/f/x)
- Analyze vast data-sets of banking transaction data & explore and enrich with relevant external data
- Develop user segmentation models and propensity scores based on a range of data sources
- Partner with data engineering in developing solutions to scale approaches to gathering, enriching and modelling said user & transaction data
- Collaborate across functions (sales, product, management) in researching and answering critical questions for our business
- Design, instrument, and analyze experiments that produce reliable insights that drive business efficiency
- Develop reports & visualizations that support data-driven business decision making
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative fields
- 3+ years of full-time work experience as a Data Analyst / Data Scientist at a technology company
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and a data manipulation language, such as R or Python
- Hands-on experience with data pipelines, ETLs, and data visualization tools
- Solid knowledge of statistical analysis techniques & machine learning techniques
- Familiarity with web analytics (Mixpanel) & A/B Testing Tools (VWO / Optimizely)
- Strong communication skills with a consistent record of collaborating across a wide variety of teams and disciplines in a dynamic environment
- Team player, with a strong capacity to work independently on mission critical tasks
- The opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping a data-driven organisation
- Join as the first member of our newly formed insights team
- Work with very exclusive large sets of product, user behaviour and banking transaction data
- Exposure to all levels (engineering, sales, product, C-Level) of an exciting, rapidly growing B2B2C Fintech
- A tightly knit team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into
- Extensive individual responsibility and personal support to grow professionally
- Become part of a talented multinational team of 50 working in Berlin
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy - our internal knowledge sharing project
- Prime office location - top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin!
- Various fun events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks and BBQ, OptioAcademy, Meetups)
- EUR 2,000 annual training budget for conferences, books, trainings, etc.
- Free educational library, breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
- Your choice of hardware and software
About OptioPayOptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our mission is to build best-in-class value-adding financial technology services for businesses and consumers powered by banking data. OptioPay was founded by Marcus Börner and Oliver Oster in 2014 and is located at the top floor of the Treptowers.
At OptioPay we work cross-functionally, agile and test our limits to outgrow ourselves. Our goal is to change the way how people receive and spend money. To do this, we need your talent, creativity and drive. Join our diverse, multi-cultural and inspiring team, a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. At OptioPay you will find an ambitious and empowering environment with a shared vision and passion. We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are looking forward to your application. Only a few clicks and it will be sent directly to us!