UI Design Intern (m/f/x)
- You work alongside the Creative team, across mainly digital design tasks
- You create click dummies for Sales Team pitches with Sketch and InVision App
- You design and make our corporate marketing material, both print-ready and digital, e.g. posters, event flyers, brochures etc.
- You ensure all design projects meet their deadlines and are according to our standards
- You studied Graphic Design and Visual Communications, Web Design, App Design or a closely related subject
- You are a student or a recent graduate, a quick learner and a hustler
- You are a team player who wants to get their hands dirty and collaborate with the entire team
- You have both digital and print design skills
- You have first experience in the use of industry-standard programs: Sketch 53, Adobe Creative Suite plus a willingness to dive deeper
- You have knowledge of UI design (UX and mobile is a plus)
- You are familiar of digital file formats (.pdf, .eps, .jpg, .png, .svg, .tiff) and the strengths and weaknesses of each
- You have a diverse portfolio demonstrating past work experience for Web Design, UX Design, App Design, and/or Graphic Design.
- You have advanced communication skills in English, both oral and written
- A tightly-knit, fun-loving team of experienced Designers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into
- Extensive individual responsibility and personal support to grow professionally
- A deep-dive and exciting experience into the fast-paced environment of a prominent FinTech startup
- Become part of a talented multinational team of 50 working in Berlin
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy - our internal knowledge sharing project
- Prime office location - top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin!
- Various fun events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks, Meetups)
- Free educational library, breakfast, drinks and fresh fruits to keep energy levels high
- Your choice of hardware and software
About OptioPayOptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing, we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. OptioPay was founded by Marcus Börner and Oliver Oster in 2014 and is located at the top floor of the Treptowers.
At OptioPay we work cross-functionally, agile and test our limits to outgrow ourselves. Our goal is to change the way how people receive and spend money. To do this, we need your talent, creativity and drive. Join our diverse, multi-cultural and inspiring team, a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. At OptioPay you will find an ambitious and empowering environment with a shared vision and passion. We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are looking forward to your application. Only a few clicks and it will be sent directly to us!